Saturday 29 May 2010

Wedding Dilema!

Ok so an old friend of mine is getting married very soon, and as a change, they decided to have a fancy dress do at the end of the night! Which is a great idea! Sounds like its going to be really fun.... But what the hell do we go as?!

Our first thought was Mario and Peach... but searching the internet I can find a million Mario outfits, and a million princess outfits, but no Peach! So that's out of the window... I've looked at the Munsters, the Adams family, Popeye and Olive Oyle, Fred and Wilma Flinstone and quite a few more... But all of these ideas are a bit.... meh... boring?

If we want to win the best costume competition this wont cut it!

Any ideas??

Plus, I also need to find the perfect dress for the wedding itself, and one for the hen do!! Where can I look? Baring in mind the dress must be pretty cheap! Because I'm skint as!!

No comments: