Wednesday 22 September 2010

I'm Loving....

Oversized Rings

I know they've been out for ages, they're not the brand new thing, but I still love them. In all shapes and sizes.

In fact, I really love my own oversized rings. From my unicorn head ring from Topshop, to my giant butterfly from Miss Selfridge, I wear them all the time! I was busy snooping around Topshop's website when I saw these absolute beauties, and now I'm going to have to buy them when I get my new Student Loan!!!

Ram Head Ring £10


Engraved Skull Ring £10

Heart and Wing Ring £10

Long Wings Ring £8.50

You can find all of these rings on the Topshop website.

Have you found any stunners you can share? Or do you hate the trend? Leave me a comment! xxx

1 comment:

The Fashion Buzz said...

We love big rings too- loving at the moment Topshops's Birdcage ring!