Tuesday 18 January 2011

At Last!


OK, So I’ve just finished one major project and my draft for my dissertation, and we have a week and a half off. Thank GOD. 
Exhausting as it is, I do love Uni, and couldn’t imagine life if I’d never gone.
At the moment I’m having a rest, before starting to research into themes for my Final Major Project for Graduation!!!!!!!!
I can’t believe it’s here already!!
We will be featured at London Graduate Fashion Week in June so look out for updates!
Also, we do have a show and exhibition closer to home in Salford in May, so for anyone interested keep checking back for further details!
Our FMP consists of 6 shoots based on one theme, so it should be interesting! 
What would everyone like to see me tackle in this project?
Any suggestions would be nice, based on Spring/Summer 2011 trends, films, music, literature  -  Anything you want!!
xxxx

No comments: