Thursday 16 December 2010

Bare with me...

I'm currently in the middle of my xmas shopping, making all my outfits for my Mother Nature shoot and book, my dissertation and portfolio book, and of course trying to relax with the boyfriend for a while over xmas!! 
So please do forgive me if my blog lacks posts for a while, as all of my free time... well... I don't have a lot of it!!
I will be uploading photos of my outfits in the making as soon as I've got them, so keep tuned for sneaky peaks of the shoot!!

Those of you who have been following me for a while now, may remember my post on model Collette Von Tora, who will now be Mother Nature for my shoot!! I'm so excited to work with her and I cannot wait to do the shoot!!
(For those who don't remember, take a look at her Facebook site with new photos here.) 

Until then, I will wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Brilliant New Year!! Hopefully both full of lots of love, fun and great prezzies!! heehee!
Have a great time everyone xxxx

No comments: