Saturday 4 December 2010

Well here it goes.

I've just set up an advertisement for my photography page on Facebook to run until the end of the month.
I really want to start boosting my followers before graduation, so my loyal fans can see my best work as soon as it's uploaded!
If you're following me, but have not yet liked my facebook page... What ya doin?! Heehee, Please click the facebook link on the right and join in with my other fans, which will hopefully grow and grow!!

I just wanted to say thanks to all those people who have followed me, from viewing my blog alone! (And of course everyone else!) I'm very sorry I don't update a lot, but university is over taking my life! (In a good way of course!)

As soon as I have more work to show you I will upload it, and I promise, after graduation in June the pace of work will be a lot quicker!!

Also, just to have a lil' boast, I got a 2-1 (or a high B) in my Love/Hate project, with my Restriction and Horror shoots. Now I know what I need to work on, my future work will be even better!!
So... Watch this space!!! xxxx

No comments: