Sunday 21 March 2010

I'm Loving....

Alice and Olivia's Autumn/Winter 2010 collection.

Normally, this kind of style is soo not me, but there's just something about the girlyness in this collection that I really love. As style.com rightly says, the collection is like "candy".... or sweets for us English. And I can see the strong Alice in Wonderland inspiration when it comes to prints and hats!
(which by the way is brilliant, and if you haven't seen it yet, do so!!)







I love the idea of being able to wear these gorgeous little hats on nights out and general day way, instead of them being restricted to big glamorous events such as weddings and the races. Can you Imagine glamour coming back to the English public?! ....No more bum cheeks hanging from under neath mini skirts, boobs and stomachs popping out of tops that are too small, and hair that looks like the owner has been dragged through a bush backwards?... No. Unfortunately I can't either... Nice to dream though...

You can find Alice and Olivia's full collection here at style.com

No comments: