Monday 1 March 2010

Rant.

OK, so my photo shoot today went tits up. My model had to go to work early so I'm rather pissed off.
Means I've had to delay everything til next week, meaning I can't return all my clothes til after Tuesday aswell which means I'm skint til then.
It puts me behind on the rest of my work too, because I could have just gotten this shoot done and out of the way.
To top it all off, I went into uni early today to get everything ready, and ironed all my clothes nice and flat and then my model texts me, half an hour before I was supposed to meet her.
HALF AN HOUR?!
Thats short notice for you isn't it.
I need some reliable models!
My last project I had 4 seperate models cancel on me. This cannot happen again!!
If you know anyone whos 5"8' or above, with olive skin and a gorgeous body/face please let me know! But only if they are reliable and likely to keep to their arragements!!!

No comments: