Monday 1 March 2010

I'm loving...

Dolce and Gabbana Autumn/Winter 2010
I'm not normally a big D&G fan, but this collection has got a certain something that I can't really put my finger on, that really jumps out at me.

I absolutely love the 50's style swimming costumes and the thick straps really complete the outfit. I'll definately be buying something like this for my holidays!


This red and black dress however, I love the design... and in fact I remember a very similar outfit in my sisters wardrobe that I have stolen on several occasions... but I think the shape of this dress has really let it down. The dress should be figure-hugging and showing off the shape of the model's hips, instead of creating this sack-like shape.

I absolutely adore this oversized, complicated choker piece with its many roses and hearts and jewels. I wish I could make this kind of jewellery myself, and believe me I will try!

This golden disk and washer detail could really have been influenced by the Aztec meme that I have been studying. I love this outfit.

Check the collection out yourself at
style.com

No comments: