Wednesday 23 June 2010

.......

Hello everyone!

I know I've been slacking on the blog posts again recently, I am very sorry, but the football seems to have taken over my life at the moment, whether I wanted it to or not!!

I've got some action shots of the lads playing footy (no not England!!), but I might not upload them as they're not exactly what I'm in too... Next week we're doing the fittings for the Vintage Fashion show at Circo in Liverpool, which I still have some tickets to sell for if you are interested!! So hopefully I'll be able to get some great behind the scenes shots from that!!

Other than that I'm afriad my life may be a bit borin at the moment, as I am concentrating on TRYING to get a job for summer, and learning to drive!! I had my first lesson in three years today and I'm proud to say it didn't go too badly at all!!

Keep checking back for more posts, I might give style.com a check up later, so maybe some more great collections!

Thanks to everyone who's following!!

No comments: