Thursday 24 June 2010

I'm Loving....

Fashion East Autumn/Winter 2010 collection

With a real Manga style theme to the styling for this collection, this Gothic wear could be worn in completely the wrong way, making it look tacky and well... pretty awful to be honest.

But I really think the styling they have used for the catwalk show works well and I am loving the brightly coloured painted legs and faces!

I also get a very Japanese Lolita style from some of these images too...

I think this collection really captures the very extreme side to my style, but believe me, it will be very doubtful you'll ever see me in something like this!!

Tell me what you think xx


This selection is only a tiny part of the full collection, there are actually some outfits featured that I really hate.... Take a look for yourself here.

One more thing, I don't think I'll be backing the John Lennon style specs.... hmmm...

No comments: