Thursday 24 June 2010

I'm Loving....

BoobyTrapp Corsets

I can't believe it, but I've finally got myself a corset.
And, I didn't even pay for it!!
I have been waiting a LONG time to get my hands on my very own corset, and to my delight, this one is even being made especially for me!

A few weeks ago Booby Trapp Corsets posted a competition on facebook, to answer 3 simple questions about some of their merchandise. So, thinking nothing of it I entered, and a few days later heard that I had won a corset!!

Now I have NEVER won anything in my life, seriously, I can't think of ANYTHING!! So when I read this message I was absolutely shocked!!

Lorraine from Booby Trapp, has been very nice to me, very helpful and is even treating my prize as a personal project for a real paying client!!

I am soooooooo excited for this corset honestly, I cannot wait to teach my boyfriend how to lace me up properly!!!

For those unfortunate people who have yet to discover BoobyTrapp, or for those who entered the competion and weren't successful, get saving and check out their site!!

No comments: