Friday 20 August 2010

Bored.

Yes. Thats Right, I'm posting because I'm bored. I cannot wait to get back to university so I can be a busy bunny with my work!
Next week is my 21st Birthday, and to my great delight my parents have bought me my very own portable studio equipment, and I plan to wear them out!!
I want to do some sort of shoot hopefully before I go back to university, but it would mean a lot of organisation which I unfortunately just don't have the time for!
1. Model Needed.
2. Make-up and hair artist needed.
3. CLOTHES needed. (Possibly on hire from a very nice shop!)
4. Location needed.
5. Transport needed....

Well. You get the idea right?

So now I'm just waiting for all my fashion events to arrive that I have been (very thankfully) enlisted to help with. But they seem soooooo far away!! Urgh! I can't wait any longer!

I need something to occupy myself with in the time being.

I want to go and take lots of lovely photos of beautiful scenery and animals and people and stuff... but again it all comes down to transport. =[

Cannot wait to pass my test!!!

What does everyone else do when they're bored? Has anyone got any suggestions? Please!!

No comments: