Tuesday 17 August 2010

I'm Loving....

OK so I'm a tad late jumpin on the band waggon with this one, but I have just have to express exactly how much I'm loving Eminem's new album Recovery.
Cinderella Man, Personal Favourite
Love The Way You Lie Feat Rhianna is also an amazing song, which I'm sure a lot of you already know.
Wont Back Down feat P!nk is a powerfully emotional song as well, I wish I had a great opportunity to sing that to someone and mean it!
Space Bound is also a great song.

With this album, Eminem claims to be "himself" again, after his last two albums, Encore he was hi, and Relapse he was... well in rehab. Now he is completely clean I believe he has gone back to his old rhymes and beats. Produced by Dr. Dre (which is great!), This album really puts Eminem back in my good books!

I can't remember what year it was, but I had tickets to go see Eminem in Manchester when he was huge, and the tour was cancelled due to his drug addiction. Now I'm thinking I really would like to see him live, I think it would be a great experience.

What does everyone else think of the album? Any favourite songs? Comments to add?
For those of you who haven't heard Eminem's new album... Get on to it!!

2 comments:

Pal Kerese Riveros said...

hi its good that you like the pictures, this was taken in a cemetery that burned in Venezuela, thanks for the comment, I like the work you put on your blog

Rachel Hovell said...

Oh Brilliant, thanks for the reply! Keep up the good work! x