Thursday 12 August 2010

Rafael Kepa: Photographer, Rachel Hovell: Stylist, Sam Parker: Hair & Make-up, Model: Simona

Ok, So it was May when this gorgeous photoshoot was done, and I PROMISE, that any Photoshoot's I do myself, WILL NEVER take that long to get onto here for you!
I've spent all afternoon editing the images, and I'm proud to say they look fantastic!
Rafael was the person who came up with all the ideas for the photoshoot,
We had a few graduate collections to work with (I'm trying to find the designers names!) and a few piece that Rafael made himself. Other than that, all accessories were mainly picked out by myself.
I cannot wait to do my own shoot, so I can show you all my style!!











Designer: Salford University Graduate









Bikini: Billabong











Designer: Salford University Graduate




Bikini: Billabong




Designer: Salford University Graduate







Designer: Salford University Graduate
Cupcakes: Rafael's own


Marine hat: Rafael's own

T-Shirt: Rafael Kepa

T-Shirt: Rafael Kepa

Ring: My Own (Miss Selfridge)

So There you go! I selected my favourites out of nearly 700 images, and rounded them down to this!
What does everyone think?
Do you have a favourite image? Or a Favourite outfit?
Or even any suggestions? Any comments welcome!

All Photography : Rafael Kepa
All Styling : Rachel Hovell
Hair & Make-up : Sam Parker
Model : Simone

All images are copyrighted to Rafael Kepa, and should not be distributed or used without special permissions.

No comments: